Thursday, September 21, 2006

Eh this is given 2 mee by min jun larhx....dots...''-_-

7 weird facts about me ;
1. i like soupy stuff
2. i disturb my sis 4 no apparent reason ><
3. i like veggies
4. i put my leg on my chair when i eat

5. i worry too much
6. i like 2 nag at ppl O_o

7. i kick my blanket off my bed when i sleep^^

7 habits about me ;
1. i mix leftovers at dinner 2gether
2. i record all my hmwk in my handbook lol~
3. i tend 2 play maple when i look at my computer
4. i sleep at 9pm
5. i always hand in work
6. i like 2 sniff my pillow
7. i tend 2 stare into space

7 things about me ;
1. i am SUPER DUPER short
2. i noe-u-noe-who's-cute
3. i love AMB
4. i lurveee my cute little flute
5. i'm quiet
6. i dislike maths and chinese
7. i'm old

7 people to do this ;
die die everone do liao..aiya i anyhow choose frm my link list dun blame me hor.(RANDOM)

1. Wei shan
2. Jia hui
3. Joewei
4. Jason
5. Alicia Tan
6. Yu jia
7. Lydia


Dots this thingy is done ler...blah blah thnx min jun ^^Grr..i might have oral 2moro...wish me luck!^^byezzz

No comments: