Friday, February 09, 2007

Hrmmmm...its week 6 of term one this week.So fast, common test nxt week ler.I juz came back frm band pracccccc. Aaaa today Mr lim was in bad..bad...bad mooooood.....d..dd. So i aso kennna like other ppl frm him. So hav ta jia you then i brought home the tuner, flute and file which is so heavy heavy! Almost fell down in the bus.=.=feh. JIA YOU! But my sis say to identify wether i'm in tune, her method is to hav me to tune my concert B flat with a tuner 1st then play tat "in-tuned" note for ONE HOUR WOR! Dunno lah but she says it works so y not ^^.
T.T I failed my algebra mental test though><(nt tat i'm proud)eh its tedious though..zzz dunno hw those A* ppl's brain is like.(woah~=.=)then on thurs and fri we had these china students joining us for lessons, and its kinda funny larh..ya.There was this China boy appointed to my sci practical grp to do practical with us then there was a leak in his BOTTLE of ink which he brought to refill his pen. His whole bag kenna ink, then he sooo quiet sumore nvr ask 4 tissue i hav ta ask mr leow...=.= HAIZ!(guess he shy)lol. HEE we boiled purple cabbage which was so COOL. We added the so call "juice" from the cabbage to these funny variety of "substances" and the substances tured colour^^ so fun.><
i think i post too much ler still gt maths hmwk~~~

No comments: