Sunday, June 20, 2010

My beautiful girl - By V Factory (Its the second song on my mixpod if u wanna hear it)

It's just another rainy daySomehow I feel a different wayYou caught me by surpriseIt's hard for me to believeThat it's coming over meIt's in every word you sayNow I'm running to foreverWonder where the story goesCause only you can make me betterThis I knowYou are the air that I breatheYou are my soul when I'm in needYou are the one that I seeVisions of you in my dreamsWon't let you leave, not time to goWherever I am I will knowI will love you, I will love youMy beautiful girlEvery time I look into your eyesSee the wonder of your pretty smileCaptures me in every wayWanna hold you til the morning lightKeep you safe through the nightWhisper all I wanna sayNow I'm running to foreverWonder where the story goesCause only you can make me betterThis I knowYou are the air that I breatheYou are my soul when I'm in needYou are the one that I seeVisions of you in my dreamsWon't let you leave, not time to goWherever I am I will knowI will love you, I will love youMy beautiful girlNow I'm running to foreverWonder where the story goesCause only you can make me betterThis I knowYou are the air that I breatheYou are the one that I seeVisions of you in my dreamsWon't let you leave, not time to goWherever I am I will knowI will love you, I will love youMy beautiful girlMy beautiful girl...

Beautiful lyrics, beautiful song, beautiful voice.

No comments: