Sunday, April 18, 2010



I miss my flute. The flute which i used to play every 3 days a week for 3 hours each day and thousands of hours for the past 4 years.
I miss the band room.
I miss my batch that shared punishments, joy, love, and the shit we receive from the school together.
I miss pon-ing lessons together for band pracs.
I miss rushing meals in 5mins for band pracs.
I miss getting pumpings for being late or losing scores.
I miss getting thrown out of the band room for playing like shit.
I miss the laughter that we get when we're really shagged from marching and marching and marching while playing for those endless competitions and performances.
I miss carrying those timpanis and percussions instruments.
I miss torturing my recruits.
I miss those attire checks.
I miss those dinners we have after every performance.
I miss those four years in AMB and thank you for being part of my life for those four years.
Had small little group study ytd with veron, ngongo and pekpek. Couldnt say it was productive. =/ Went to orchard to shop for Veron's New Urban male bag at Heeren. lol! We dint even know it was a buy one get one free promo ytd so veron ended up going home with 2 new bags. =) Reached home at 9 plus and felt too tired to conference so i slept.
Looking forward to tmr! Gotta go do my PI! Bye!

No comments: