Sunday, April 11, 2010


OG 17!
Woah i'm so bored. I'm actually blogging after so long. Looking at my blog with so many of his pics i think i'll just leave it as it is. I love AJ. I love my OG 17.(AMIATA GOGOGO!) I love my class 04/10! I LOVE MY FRIENDS. Many things happened and i'm curious about whats going to hppen next. Studies are like screwed up luh... went to ank hub just now with mum to check out tuition and the time slots are like crap. Looking forward to more study sessions with 04! (Camwhoring too!!!)
Band concert last week was a blast! I'm quite disappointed by the time planning of the whole thing and other stuff but the concert turned out to be great though. My dear friends Chen yan, Veron, kor, Pekpek, Trex, ngo ngo, Ojayy and Martin came to support me and thank for the bouquet =D You guys looked sexy and hot.
Ambience 7!
Hmmm... school has been rather chaotic with FOLs, resilience, track & field meet, I &E day and all... Had fun whenever i'm with 04. Studied with Veron, kor, Ojayy and ngo ngo ytd at RP, kinda fruitful for me cause i finlly understood a lottle bit of functions. Went to Dhougby Ghaut for dinner at KFC, window shopped, talked then arcade for 2 hours with veron and ngo while waiting for Ojayy to be out from tuition. Reached home at 10 plus.

Going back Anderson to collect my cert tmr. Kinda miss anderson. NOT looking forward to tmr's pe. Hate pe. It makes me dizzy and makes me puke. Lots of homework to do... dunno when i'll be able to finish them. Maybe never. Ah...
School tmr! Bye!

No comments: