Wednesday, July 07, 2010


Came home at 7 plus today after finally watching Toy story 3 with Dabor and Ojayy before they went for their training. Ojayy has been wanting to watch it sho badly and we finally did after deciding it suddenly after my wushu meeting. I think that its pretty good, very touching at the back and hilarious throughout. Should go watch it if u still havent! =) Next movie that i wanna watch: Despicable me! Hahas! The trailer is shoooo cute!!! Esp the little girl! But where do i get the paper in my wallet to buy my movie ticket? I dont know, and there's this stupid donation envelope that i just received today from my new PD tutor Ms Eng. Hey, i think the school treats us like currency printers. Oh and we met our new econs tutor, Ms jeannie chew. As said by suman, :"Ms Genie chew, may i have three wishes?" I really need them right now. Like really. I think she's rather nice and understanding to allow handphones and finger food in class. Having another econs tutorial tmr, shall see more of how's she like. Felt really tired this morning or shoud i say the whole day. Kept yawning not because of the world cup but because i was just plin tired. And fark, there's like PE tmr after one month plus of no exercising. FARK. And why did the sch have to fire my coach? fark! And neow, everything's in a mess. Mr Alvin leong, please tell me you're not screwing us on purpose and tell me you've got things planned out. Screw this, i dun believe we can't handle this.

I think i'm pms-ing. Shit. I think its coming. I'm sorry if i'm a little short tempered today.

No comments: