Saturday, July 10, 2010




Watched despicable me by steve carell yesterday with Dabor, Kor, Ojayy, Pekpek, Trex, retard and Ahgong! (Trex left 3/4 way cause he had CO) Great comedy, go watch it! Thank you guys for making me laugh so much ytd with all the suman jokes and all. Really needed it. =) Really cute movie with 3 little cute orphan girls Margo, Edith and Agnes, esp the smallest one. Like the part when she shouted :" ITS SO FLUFFY!!!!!" XD Hilarious shit with the little yellow minions too. Man, i want one.... So small and cute. Well cause its smaller than me. Was dead broke ytd with $0 in my wallet and oweing Ojayy 5bucks. So we dint go anywhere else after that and all of us homed. Except Dabor and Ojayy who needs to go for training at 7.30. Took 410W home alone and walked the long way through the blocks. Ate dinner and slept, woke up at 9plus when breathing hurts and slept again.
Going out with mummy for lunch later at City square mall. At least this one meal i dun have to pay for with my diminishing wealth. XD Man, got PW tmr at Bugis national library. =( Hope we do accomplish something significant tmr and move on to our final draft.
These days, i kept hanging out with the guys not because i like to its because the girls are either too busy or they feel weird. I dont know how to change this. I dont want to be a heavy colour light friend person.

No comments: