Friday, July 23, 2010


Stop asking me about my results. I told you all i can say. Why do you keep repeating the same few questions like a freaking cocked up machine? I know you care bout me. But if you think your daughter is stupid, learning ability sucks, regret giving birth to me and you care more about the what the teacher have to say in that one sentence in my report slip then so BE IT. When the teacher dun even farking know me with hundreds of other students. I KNOW i screwed up alright. I FEEL LIKE SHIT OKAY. You dont have to come up to me everyday and give me shit that dosent help but make me want to get out the room. You know what. Just go to the meet the parents meeting next friday and say all the fark you want okay. I dont give a fark bout what you think anymore. My priority is to study. Believe it or not its your own problem. I'll just shut up.

No comments: